Ohio Sleep Medicine Institute is dedicated to excellence in sleep medicine care. We are a comprehensive, coordinated sleep care center working closely with your health provider to ensure continuous and sucessful management of your sleep health. We provide compassionate care, focusing on each individual's needs. Our ultimate goal is to achieve the most optimal treatment with the highest possible patient satisfaction. By fostering a positive experience we empower you to achieve better sleep health and quality of life.
Sleep better, feel good and be healthier.
We treat adults and children with:
- obstructive sleep apnea
- restless legs syndrome
- periodic limb movement disorder
- circadian rhythm disorders
- shift work
- other sleep problems
The Ohio Sleep Medicine Institute's founding clinic in Dublin has been accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (previously the American Sleep Disorders Association) for 20 years and has developed its own trademark program as a Center of Sleep Medicine Excellence™. Our commitment to excellence includes the following:
- Comprehensive, compassionate and customized approach to patient care to ensure your treatment plan addresses your unique needs or concerns.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all sleep disorders, not just sleep apnea
- Board certified physicians whose knowledge of the field allows for the most thorough and comprehensive patient care.
- Professional work ethic involving direct oversight and direction of all clinical operations by our sleep medicine physicians to ensure that the quality of care provided is of the highest standard.
- Timely sleep evaluations sent to referring physicians, followed by long-term management and coordinated care.
- Sleep studies conducted by experienced/registered technicians who assist patients in every step and provide accurate and reliable data to ensure the highest quality of testing available.
- Treatment compliance/adherence program to ensure successful sleep disorder(s) management
- On-going support regarding sleep-related issues for patients by experienced nurses and/or technicians.
- Health insurance pre-certification and support performed by knowledgeable staff.
- Lectures, seminars and workshops offered to health professionals, along with Continuing Medical Education Credits (CME).
Our vision, to be the Premier Center of Sleep Medicine Excellence in Central Ohio, is carried out in every detail of our clinic operations. We go above and beyond national accreditation standards to provide the highest quality in sleep medicine care. From an in-depth initial consultation to a thorough sleep evaluation, patients are cared for in the most professional manner. We make every effort to identify the cause (or causes) of our patients’ underlying sleep problems, without unnecessary testing. Our core philosophy rests on the principle that each patient’s sleep and health history is unique and, therefore, cannot, and should not, be approached with a "one size fits all" or "cookie cutter" approach.
In addition to advocating the best patient care through comprehensive evaluation and treatment of all sleep disorders, as well as long-term patient monitoring, the Ohio Sleep Medicine Institute promotes continuing medical education (CME) for health professionals through conferences and workshops on the latest research and techniques in the field of sleep medicine.